Monday, March 17, 2008

March 16, 2008

Yesterday was very interesting for me, I have learned that Bebe gets unconfident if you start off with the circling game in a session. He seems to feel more confident about the session if we do a task that makes him really think, isn't that what you need to do for a RBE? He is a LBE.
I guess when he is unconfident he starts to get slightly RB, so I need to just slow it down for the poor young thing. He catches on to things unbelievably fast, I love playing with him. Such a smart baby! Sundance and I worked on Liberty out in the pasture, he did very well. I am noticing a little comedian in my LBI, He is very fun to play with but I have to remember to keep the sessions short and varied for him because of his introvertedness even though it is hard. I am very blessed to have such great horses, I am sure they will become my super horses and will help me excel in ways I would ever imagine!
xoxo m

No comments: