Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 21-22, 2008





We did the same thing yesterday and today, I got up and played with Bebe & Sundance while Breeze was eating her morning snack. I don't ever get to play in the morning on a school days, it was very nice. I may even get to play with them again tonight, that would be great too!
Yesterday we did our worming, everyone did very well! Breezie got a little freaked once but she calmed down, sighed and licked her lips in contentment afterwards. The funny thing is Doc has to take two tubes of wormer, the lady at the register wanted to know if we were worming an elephant and I said "Yes, yes I am." and chuckled. It was a beautiful overcast perfect day yesterday and was very nice this morning. Bebe and Sundance were curious and beautiful as usual so I got some good snaps with my camera, I love to take pictures of anything beautiful. I guess I am starting photography as a hobby now that I think about it, nature and horses are amazing pieces to photograph. If there was anything more beautiful, God must have kept it for himself.
Sundance- LEVEL 3 SUCCESS!
DAY ONE - We tried another Level 3 task, cantering sideways! And you guessed it! HE DID AWESOME! We got a fair ways both sides at a canter and as soon as we stopped to go the other way he trotted to me with his "Oh my mommy! That was fun, what are we doing next?" face, which I do not see very often. We did our shoulder game, he is getting good! It looks more like he is cutting a cow now, with me as the cow.
DAY TWO - We did the same exact thing this morning except we did it in half the time and tons better, he was very much on his toes this morning. Cool beans! We did some cutting each other this morning too! Even cooler beans! We played with another Level 3 task, advanced back up.
Where I sprint forward and he runs back and then backing up with more finesse by backing him in a serpentine. Very very successful, especially for the first time! I am so excited about Level 3! Could it get any better? Hmm... How Interesting!


Bebe- Circling and Sideways Savvy
DAY ONE & TWO - We played with our advanced circling game and sideways without a fence. AWESOME! *squeal* I am so proud of the baby boy. We also played with Stick 2 Me out in the pasture at liberty, he did so well! We are almost ready to start liberty, oh my goodness. My baby is getting so smart & advanced. He will be turning 5 on June 3, Sundance will turn 8 on March 31... their getting old on me. I am even getting old on myself, I will be 17 on December 15. We all know that will come so quickly, with the months going by like weeks now I will be in Florida before I know it!

2 comments:

Bryn Nabb said...

Pictures, yay! :-)

Sara Barnes said...

Now don't you be calling yourself old!! I'm 5 & 1/2 years older than you and I don't feel old!!