Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Decision Made on Fusion Saddle

I have been trying out my Fusion saddle for the past 3 days and have come to a conclusion, which I have discussed with my parents and seems to be the wisest decision. My size for a Parelli saddle is a 17", this saddle is a 16.5 ". For now this saddle will do until I save up enough money for a new Natural Performer in a 17", when I have saved up enough money I will order my Natural Performer then sell the Fusion. I am hoping I will have enough money to purchase one either this year or the beginning of next year, I am excited either way.
Please be sure to re-vote for the saddle I should purchase!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what made you decide to get the Natural Preformer instead of the Fusion??? <3
horse_play

The Alway Family said...

I will buy the Fusion, then when I sell my 2 old saddles (Which will give me enough money)I will sell the Fusion and then buy the NP which is the new version with a flex tree, better saddle than the Fusion because of tree.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! I hope you sell them! I would buy one but I'm saving up the fluidity saddle *very excited*
Don't worry you'll sell them!