Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Liberty.... and fun, and more fun, and harmony. (added)

Bebe Critiquing and Finishing Liberty
I hadn't gotten to play in 2 days and Bebe made it clear he was happy that I was back and about to get our groove on, I started to fool with him a little bit and be flew off bucking and swishing his head and just plain old having fun inside himself! Of course he came right back to me with a quite content face asking what we are to do since he is in such a playful mood... I answered with the stick to me game. We walked, turned, trotted, cantered and went over things side by side mirroring each other... it must have been a beautiful sight, I felt in harmony with him. Then we played with our circling game at the trot, he's doing REALLY good and really trying to get a hang of it. We mostly played with change of direction which he is okay with but not really good with, it's just all new to him! He got the just of it and licked his lips and kept on going in the direction he was supposed to so I ended the session. What a wonderful session together!
Sundance Level 3 Stepping Up!
We played with our level 3 again, he is getting better and better.
His cantering sideways is getting easier for him and his running backwards is getting faster.
We are going to start some carrot stick riding, I am excited about that!
It is going to help his understanding of my body a lot, and my natural power of focus will be a lot better.

xoxo

No comments: