Friday, May 2, 2008

May 1, 2008- Hill Therapy, Liberty and Barrels

Bebe Liberty and Jumping
Bebe and I played with our Circling game at liberty again today, we did more trotting and he is trying to get the concept. You can really tell when he is trying! He did a smooth change of direction at a trot too, he is catching on well. No doubt we will get through this at a nice successful steady pace.
We also did a little bit of jumping then went on to a trail ride to cool off ourselves, it was very nice.

Sundance Double Fig. 8's & Trails
The session went SO well, we are getting things done in half the time! I am quite confident that we will tape the rest of the retakes Saturday and send it to Nita Jo Monday, then MAYBE I will have officially passed Level 2. I feel like I will pass it this time, now that I know exactly what to do this time. My brother and I went on a 2 hour trail ride afterwards, so much fun!


Brother did some Level 2 tasks with Breeze, he will pass Level 1 in no time!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit

my blog about betta fish:

href="http://bettafish2008.blogspot.com">http://bettafish2008.b

logspot.com