Friday, May 23, 2008

New Fusion Saddle - Pictures and First Experience





The saddle is absolutely beautiful, just beautiful. I also got my new Parelli cinch traded from a friend the same day, so I have it on with the saddle. I decided to put my Parelli Cradle bridle on and voila! The saddle and the cradle are the SAME exact color, how perfect can it get? Onto the feel, it was tough for me not to be so doubtful because it is so hard to find a saddle that fits me right. Well, it feels amazing. I mean it really does, the leather feels amazing and it feels great when the horse is moving. It does not feel constricting, it gives you more freedom to move and does the same for the horse. I have never sat in a saddle that felt so good, I was impressed.
I will have to post pictures of me in the saddle so you can help me see if it is the right size or not.
I think it fits, I can fit 4 fingers on the cantle where my hindquarters sit and when I let my feet loose the stirrups hit the very bottom of my feet. What do you think?

No comments: