Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quick Updates

September 10, 2008

Sundance and I just worked on refining our spins and liberty canter. He also is as white as a snow man, I gave him a bleach bath last night.

September 11, 2008

I got a hold of a western bit like Pat uses on Magic and put it on our Parelli Country Bridle, and boy does it look amazing on the drop dead gorgeous Fabio! It feels good too, almost like the cradle bridle with power steering, but like we need it. We're good with steering right now! He's just light and that's nice.

Now, everyone listen! (Fran, I know you will see this but what the heck) It is Fran's (http://savvyup.blogspot.com/) 18th birthday today! I would love it if you would just drop her a happy birthday and some encouraging words. savvyup@yahoo.com

Happy Birthday Fran!

I haven't known you very long, but I love you already! You have done absolutely amazing things and I believe that you will continue to amaze others, you are an inspiration to me and don't think I would be where I am in Level 3 with out seeing what you can do and what you have accomplished. Keep on doing what you are doing, you'll become something even greater than you are now... which seems impossible because you rock. Thanks so much for chatting with me on the phone, even though we often have to play phone tag or dodge around our crappy AT&T / Nextel connection. You make me feel like I really am in the inner loop, even though I am some random overly dedicated student that has an unhealthy obsession with Parelli (Tee-hee). I think we both can get a long way, we just need to keep on doing and giving our best while lifting each other up and listening to each others gabbing whenever we feel really crappy. BTW Send me your home address, you might find a surprise in your mail box!

Lots of love!

Mariah & Fabio

Yes, Mariah fans I expect you to email Fran... or post on her blog. I am being a carrot stick person right now, well, more of a stick person so I would run.

XOXO

4 comments:

Katie Oostman said...

Will do!
I'll call you Saturday, ok?
xoxo

The Alway Family said...

Can't chat Saturday! I am so stinking busy it's scary! I will try to talk to you maybe Wednesday or tomorrow if I have time... I might have time tomorrow.

Thanks! Hugs!

Mariah

BTW - Still praying for ya!

Fran said...

Awww Mariah! Thanks so much girl!

Go check my blog, things got worse today, I couldn't believe it, but they did. All your positive energy is the only goodness I really got all day, so thank you for that!

Fran

Katie Oostman said...

Tehe! I understand, whenever you get a chance! It's raining a little here (again) but I refuse to not go see Apollo. :D I am always praying for you--everyday!

Live your dream!
<3
Katie