Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Pictures and More Progress







We had a great day yesterday, hanging out and playing with savvy. With Sundance, I concentrated on what would be best with handling the tasks according to his horsenality and how he likes it... I got a very obedient and motivated horse in turn. With Bebe, I kept it slow because he was in the RBI mood today. He did very very well with what I asked him and for the first time he offered figure 8's at liberty, so I was very happy about that. We also played with cantering stick 2 me and it was a lot of fun, he is very good with that. We ended the session laying on the ground together, how perfect?






2 comments:

Jo said...

I really like the pictures!!
keep up the good work
Jo, xx

Alayna said...

Beautiful pics Mariah! I think you've inspired me to go take some of my own ;-).