Monday, January 19, 2009

Where am I?

M12

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your path. - Proverbs 3:5-6

Where am I? In stage 7 & 8! I just checked off all the tasks on stage 5 and all but one on stage 6. The last task I have not done before but I know I can do it, so I will test when I go out today to make sure. So, I have Stage 7, 8 & 9 left and have about 6 months to finish them in order to get my green string before October. I will be assessing my online, liberty and freestyle as soon as the auditions are out and then as soon as I am done with finesse, I will assess that also. So I am pretty excited, I really hope it works out and I get accepted in to the FL Celebration Savvy Spotlight. Oh, the SAVVY Kids made it into the TN Celebration Savvy Spotlight! I am very excited about it, I will not be there... because of current financial situations but hope they do really well. I am sure they will, I can't wait to see the video. You can find them at http://www.foxpointfarm.com/.

Please keep rooting, sending positive thoughts and prayers my way... it's not easy doing this alone but I am sure if I give it all I have, I can do this.

Thank you!

All my love,

Mariah Helms

3 comments:

Hannah Willis said...

Lots of Prayers comeing your way!

I hope they accept you and I hope to see you perform

Hannah Willis said...

Prayers from this end comeing your way!

The Alway Family said...

Thanks so much Hanna, and same to you...

XOXO!

Mariah