Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Best News in the World

I just got a call from Carol Coppinger, 5 star Parelli Professional 5 minutes ago and she said Pat just viewed my Level 3/4 Online Audition and PASSED me as a Level 3++!

 

Let me say it again...

 

PAT PARELLI JUST SAW MY VIDEO AND PASSED MY LEVEL 3 ONLINE!

 

I  just feel like typing it again...

PAT PARELLI JUST SAW MY VIDEO AND PASSED MY LEVEL 3 ONLINE!

He said it was great and that I was one of the  first to pass my Level 3 online by him.

 

As you know I am balling like a baby and in a state of shock, I am off to share with my savvy club family.

Keep on being the BEST you, you can be in every situation and it will pay off!

Thank you Pat Parelli for being the man you are, and thank you Carol Coppinger for taking the time to call me and helping my dreams come true.

I am so thankful!

All my love,

Mariah Helms

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is fantastic! God is good.

Welcome to Level Four! :-)

Wyldehorse63

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mariah, that is great!!! I am a savvy club member and a newbie to Parelli and I hope someday I will be an instructor too! I follow your blog and you're doing great!
That must have been so cool when you got that phone call. Again well done to you and Sundance! :)
Sophie x

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mariah! That is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great job Mariah. Well done keep up all the good work. Always remember to follow your dreams and keep it natural.

Barb :)
Magnolia, OH

Merlin said...

CONGRATS! welll done :) i just sent my lvl 1/2 online off hopw i do well :)