Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Whole New Level of Responsiveness

I've got my paperwork done, and am going to video Thursday... my level 3 string should hopefully be here before May! I am so excited, I played with Sundance in preparation for filming Online last night... he was AMAZING! I have not had a session that exhilarating or him that  willing in forever... I am hoping it will be the same way when I video.

 

As to the responsiveness.. you may find it disturbing but it is a statement to how our relationship has improved so much since we started Parelli. I was thinking of what I haven't taught him to lead by... he will lead by his ears, forelock, mane, lip(s), legs, tail so all that was left was his sheath... yes you read right. So I tried it softly of COURSE I would not be harsh, that would be wrong and you guys out there would agree! And no problem, he acted like we had done it before, forwards, back and hindquarters side to side. How disturbing but COOL! I would love your comments on this! :)

 

Love you guys!

Mariah

3 comments:

Alayna said...

Well Mariah, I think you are a little obsessed...but in a good way ;-).

Jo said...

Well...I think that takes imaginativeness to a whole new level !!!
Hope you get your green string !
Jo x

Lisa R said...

Wow Mariah! I wouldn't have ever thought of that! Creative, and yes it does show that you obviously have a great relationship, even if it is a bit ah, different!