Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Madness

Cathy & Mariah

(Mariah & Cathy at Abuelo's in Myrtle Beach this past weekend)

Hello Family,

First off, I would like to offer an apology for not being as consistent as I should on keeping all of you updated on my life. It has been quite hectic, in a good way. I have been very quite sick the past 3 weeks or so, but I am pretty stubborn and have teamed up with my new best friends "Cough Drop", "Alka-celtzer" and "Tylenol". The play day was relaxing, and met some wonderful new friends. One of which I will be going to his stables and working with his horse on Saturday here in Charlotte.

The herd is doing very well, a new Vet came over Thursday to give them their spring shots. All I heard from him was "Your horses are so well mannered!", what a compliment. I have also been enjoying my dance a lot, I am starting Bronze 2 after only 6 lessons and my dance instructor invited me to the 'Dance' on Friday afternoon. I am really enjoying this dance, I know I would do this as a living if I was not into horses and I plan to continue to be the best me I can be in it just like I am with the horses. I have been asked to be interviewed on Natural Horse Network on April 15, 2009 at 5 PM MST/7PM EST, Pat & Linda Parelli have been interviewed here, so have Neil Pye & Mary Ann Kennedy. I am very excited about this rare opportunity, and very thankful.

I have also been asked to do a couple of other performances here in the Charlotte area, which I am very flattered by. I am going to, soon, if the Lord allows, to take the last step in which I will get my green string. Sundance and I have practiced twice, and we are about ready. If the weather is nice, either tomorrow or Wednesday we will get it taped. I am excited about it, and really hope they will be impressed. I hope all of you are having a wonderful time, and would love it if any of you could leave a comment and give me and update on how everything is going in your life.

Cheers!

Mariah Helms

1 comment:

Max said...

Hi Mariah hope you are better now ! Can't wait to hear you on NHN !

Love
maxx