Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pictures from Jacksonville, NC

Playing with Saddle fit, Dominance and Freestyle with Marieanne and Left-Brained Extrovert Partner

DSC_0224 Mike, Tonya and Daughter - After Lesson

What am I looking at ?...

Mariah Teaching 

Trailer Loading with an Unconfident Horse - Peggy with Right-Brained Introvert Partner

Peggy & Mariah - Trailer Loading 

Cheese! For the Camera...

DSC_0255

DSC_0263

I had a wonderful time, everyone was so friendly and savvy. I enjoyed working with everyone, and hope I gave you all the tools you need to shoot forward with SAVVY!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

You were most likely THE BEST TEACHER!!! You are SO savvy.. I got the Horsenality DVD at the Library, and I'm going on a fun play day with Cricket, only at home!! I have lots more ideas for motivation!!!

Keep it savvy,

Priscilla