Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm at home, resting and waiting for this heat to chill out a bit. I took the freedom to make my blog a little more interesting, informing and easy to navigate for you.

There is a search bar, so if you are wondering about my opinion on something or if I have done something, you can search and it will give you all the results at the top of the page.

I also added my Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/) feed, I update it as much as I can so you can keep up with that if I don't post as much as I should.

I also added a couple more countdown gadgets, good news, eh? Not to long until I get to go to Colorado! I am pretty excited. I should be booking my courses this summer, as soon as they have the schedule out.

I'd like to thank all of my followers here on Blogger and Twitter, thank you so much for your support! I won't let you down.

2 comments:

Katie Oostman said...

Cannot wait to see your posts from the Center!!!

Priscilla said...

You're going to Colorado?? You're going to be about 6 hours away from me! I live in CO!