Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where is she going!?

DSC_0302

My parents and I are contemplating me taking the Fast Track #3 in Florida, and go straight to the 12 week Extern Program. I am hoping I can do the Extern program in Florida, if not... I will take a Fast Track in Colorado then go straight to the Extern program. I am praying all this will work out, we will see if Parelli wants me as an instructor and see where God leads me! Either way, it is very exciting! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers... are any of you getting on the same path as me? I would love to hear your plans too!!!

6 comments:

Lisa R said...

You know they will want you. Good grief would you give yourself a little credit here? I'm very excited for you.

And as I was reading your earlier posts about lead changes, you may want to revisit the question box pattern.

Cody Padget said...

Hey Mariah! I will be taking the same path as you, but 1 or 2 summers later.
You said you'll have your 1 or 2 stars next year... so I am assuming that now you only have to be 18 to become a PP, instead of the old minimum - 21?
Savvy on!
Cody Padget

Catherine Nugent said...

Hi Mariah!

I'm hoping to do the same path next year, just seeing how the finances are going to pan out & see when it will be possible to go. I haven't graduated level 3 like yourself yet, but planning gives me a path to follow!

Priscilla said...

SAVVY! SAVVY! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi MAriah,

This is definitely exciting! I wish you the best of luck!!
I am going to follow your foot steps but in a few years. My dream is to teach Parelli in France where I come from.
Who knows, we may meet some day. I want to go up to the 5th star as well ;)

Sophie

Sandy Cheeks said...

Hello Mariah!
Yes, I am headed on the same path you are! I am aiming for Fast Track #4 and then hopefully an externship. But it will all depend on what the Lord provides and when. I'm so excited to have this map laid out in front of me, and be able to see where I'm headed. Feels so accessable for those who really set their sight and heart on their dream. It would be wonderful to see you in CO next year! Keep lookin up!

sandy