Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Notes from Fast Track - Day 1

Sitting here in the Parelli Lodge during lunch break, enjoying the cool AC and quiet peace... there is no internet at the house so here at the lodge is the only place I can update my blog with extensive characters as my phone can only handle so much!

Straight from my notes!

Breakfast 7:00 to 8:00 am
Lunch 1:00 to 2:00 pm
Supper 6:00 to 7:00 pm

Regular Daily Schedule for Month
8:00 to 11:15 am Exercise time and Focus station
11:30 am to 1:00 pm Demo and Classroom time
LUNCH
2:30 to 3:00 pm and 4:30 to 5:00 pm Afternoon sessions
5:00 pm and on FREE time

Course Outline
Week 1 ~
Catching Game
Online Skills
(Online purpose? *Teach us something
*Teach them something
*Prepare them for something)

Week 2~
Freestyle
Pat gets back from Portugal
Don't make me use the reins for...
*steering
*stopping
Goal is "bridless"

Week 3~
Liberty
Refining Freestyle
Precision Riding

Week 4~
Precision

Core Values of Parelli Natural Horsemanship for Students and Instructors
1. Put the relationship first
2. Be the best me I can be
3. Get it done with a little fun
4. Exceed expectations
5. Embrace never-ending self improvement
6. Do more with less
7. Be humble
8. Keep it natural

That's all! I will share more as time and opportunity allows... I skipped lunch to share notes with you!

No comments: