Thursday, December 2, 2010

Check-Up on Starsky and New Reading List

A picture of Starsky after getting a profusion done, he is knocked out cold! He is coming along as well as anyone can, I feel sorry for him... it's not fun being used as a pin cushion! I just recieved my first book that I am going to read, of many, before my externship. I have 9 books, of non-miniscule proportions, to read before Janurary 15 (when my externship starts)! They changed the list! I had the old list already read, and they changed it all on me except for three. OH DARN, I MUST LEARN MORE! (Hope you can hear that hint of sarcasm!)
Here is the Introductory Reading List -
Blink - Malcom Gladwell
Outliers - Malcom Gladwell
Psycho Cybernetics - Maxwell Maltz
Awaken the Giant Within - Anthony Robbins
If You Want to Be Rich and Happy, Don't go to School - Robert Kiyosaki
Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
The E-Myth Revisited - Michael E. Gerber
True Unity - Tom Dorrance
Think Harmony with Horses - Ray Hunt
Raise Your Hand if You Love Horses & Natural Horsemanship - Pat Parelli

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

PsychoCybernetics is an awesome book. I think it (and Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich") are the foundation of the philosophy of most of today's self-development gurus.

I've been lurking and following your journey lately, and I'm glad Starsky is doing better. Your Ocala experience is enviable. :-) Happy Holidays!

--wyldehorse63 on savvy club

Naturally Gaited said...

Thanks for posting the list! I re-posted it to our local study group for discussion. :-)

Best wishes to Starsky!