Monday, December 20, 2010

Courage for the Steps Ahead

One of my current favorite Christmas gifts, given to me by a student and friend. It's by WillowTree, and it's the angel of Courage. Reminding me to continue to have courage through every hardship and adventure I endure, and do it with faith, hope and endurance. I couldn't do any of this without my beautiful friends, or family or God. Thank you all! Speaking of "enduring", I just finished my first 2 books and half of another. I'm reading three books at a time so now I can move on to two more! It looks like I am going to start "Think Harmony with Horses" by Ray Hunt and "The E-Myth" by Michael E. Gerber. Wish me luck! About 26 days left to finish 6 books, I've got to read like a maniac! I was able to actually have a play session with Fanbio since Starsky has moved on, and he is coming along magnificently! We are playing with the points we learned at the fast track and his impulsion has
improved greatly and we're getting some slide stops in freestyle! Woo hoo! Yee haw!

No comments: