Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deep Sigh of Relief - Update on Starsky


As of yesterday afternoon, Starsky had his catheter removed and the vet "Skip" checked in the deep crevices of his hoof saying that he could not believe how fast his hoof is healing! So I have been overwhelmed with relief and joy, he still needs intense care from me but we are half way there! Both of us are pulling on with hope. He is still very sore and has a lot of healing left to do, so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.



I've been reading like a maniac! The book "If You Want to be Rich and Happy, Don't Go to School" is half way read. "Psycho-Cybernetics" and "Blink" are about 1/3rd of the way through! Of all the three I cannot pick a favorite, they are all extremely interesting and informative and I can see where I can apply these concepts to my every day life and into my horsemanship. It's great that the books that Pat Parelli recommends are all in familiarity to the beliefs I hold strong to. It is great to know that the program I am dedicating my life to has such a strong and deep foundation, much like my family does. I look forward to digging my nose into more of those pages! I highly recommend these reads so far, if I were you, I would go snatch one up now! It may change the way you think and perceive your life and yourself.


I start back at the dance studio again as of today, first time I will be back since I got back from Florida. We'll so how out of shape I got from missing it for a month? Ha ha!


If anyone has any comments on any of my posts, anything you would like to share, please do not hesitate to leave a comment. I would love your feedback on any subject! I hope all of you are doing well and I hope you are enjoying my posts, just wanted to thank you for your support as I embark on this journey and I wish you all the happiness in the world!


Will talk soon... Mariah

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I've read all you posts from when you were on the fast track. Your journey is an inspiration.. :)