Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Externship - DAY 17 - Time Flies

Time flies so fast! People ask me about the day or the week and I have to take myself out of the present which is very hard! I have to make myself think about anything past 5 minutes ago, that's not where I live! But it is a good jolt back to get me thinking. It is funny though, very reassuring that I am not spending my time in the past but in the present and the future. It didn't used to be that way, I used to focus on the past quite a lot... nice to know I have to push myself to think in the past.

Today was started quite early and went very much similar to yesterday, except Linda talked about "Fix what First?" in her seminar today. We broke for lunch for an hour but I skipped in to go get Sundance a new rain sheet since he ripped his last night and it seems it is supposed to rain a lot today and the rest of the week.

We joined Pat for a talk about the future, as usual very inspiring! Then Ann Kiser talked and answered some questions about Parelli connect. I was asked by Berin to answer some questions about the Externship program along with other mastery students, 2 from each line - Extern - Intern - Apprentice and Protege. I felt special being in front of the crowd and answering questions, I felt so important and LOVED inspiring the group! I just LOVE doing things of those sorts, being an inspiration to the hard working Parelli Student!

I just got home after having dinner with a group for a student that is leaving tomorrow, GOOD LUCK! I am so very tired and ready for bed, we are up early again tomorrow for another exciting day! Who knows what it will hold? LET'S SEE! :O)

1 comment:

Parelli Central said...

Glad to hear you are still having fun!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central