Thursday, April 7, 2011

DAY 77 - Testing, Patience and more testing! Auditions and Part of Day 78, REVIEW TIME!

What a busy day, yesterday and today! Yesterday was spent testing on Freestyle and part of Finesse. So yesterday was spent being patient, watching the assigned DVD's and testing. This has been the most relaxing and rewarding round of testing, I have really enjoyed it and learned from it. It really has shown me just how much I have changed since I have gotten here, I am VERY proud of my Sundance. Sundance is such a great partner, and he has been very patient with me! I don't know if I could put up with me if I were him, and I am thankful for his patience and helping teach me so much. This has been a huge process for my inner self, I have changed a lot as a person and I can't wait to go out into the world and see how I do. After testing in Freestyle we went to dinner and then came back and saddled up again to test for Finesse, I was in the last of the group and it got too dark so we were to pick back up in the morning. We came back and assessed the rest of the auditions and took care of our horses... we got to bed late but that's okay, it's one of our last days! I woke up early this morning and and saddled up, we tested our Finesse. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he did, and how well I emotionally handled the testing. We picked up cones, cleaned up and met Berin at the picnic tables at 11:00 am, we decided who was going to do reviews at what time. I am fourth in line so I will be going any minute now, so we will see soon if I will be an Intern. I will post as soon as I know something, and can emotionally handle telling anyone about any results! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I know what is supposed to happen will happen and I will be okay with it, everything happens for a reason. Even if I do not get a good score, I am okay with that too. I am SO happy with my progress, so much has happened and changed! Okay guys, hold your breath... I'll be right back!

No comments: