Monday, September 12, 2011

Back Home.. for a Little While!

Hello Friends!

Just got home after a long day of traveling, I was greeted by my beautiful families face... including our new 5 month old long haired white miniature chihuahua, Lillian! We made our way home and I stepped out of the truck, and called my horses. They all looked up and galloped to the barn and I do believe recieved the most welcome greeting I have ever had, it was heart touching to see their eager faces and how stuck they were to me. There was endless precious mutual grooming between my intimate group of three, and followed me around... so sweet. Fed everyone and while the others were eating I took Sundance and Bebe aside and introduced myself back into the group as the alpha by playing with them at liberty out by the barn, the liberty with Bebe was the best I have EVER experienced. I could see a new outlook on how he was feeling and handled the situation correctly, and I don't think I have ever had such positive and high energy and play drive from him. I am personally extremely excited with developing him into Level 4 now, I have a new and more intense plan for Bebe and Aamira, lots of sessions coming up!
 
Here are our updates from Parelli Connect...
 
Mariah Helms 1* Junior Parelli Professional with Salty's "Sundance" AKA Fabio, (Liberty, 15 mins) Just got back home from 3 weeks in Colorado, re-introducing myself into the herd as alpha... great liberty session out in pasture... basic games 1 - 4 at Level 4 quality.
Mariah Helms 1* Junior Parelli Professional with Both Eyes On Me "Bebe", (Liberty, 15 mins) Just got back home from 3 weeks in Colorado, re-introducing myself into the herd as alpha... has the most amazing session with Bebe, best trusting liberty session, just playing with the first 4 games out in pasture. WOW! My next super horse for sure, very excited for him.


Mariah Helms
1 Star Parelli Professional Instructor
http://www.mariahpnhelms.blogspot.com/
704.499.1106
 
Servicing the Southeast, Naturally!
parellilessons@hotmail.com
 
Join me and the worldwide Parelli Community for FREE at http://www.parelliconnect.com/!

No comments: