Saturday, March 15, 2008

At the Beach

Well, I am at the beach right now watching some Level 3 tasks on You Tube.
I am pretty much bored here, I am lost without horses! :) There's not much on TV and for some reason my computer is blocking the SC forum so I am stuck surfing elsewhere.
It probably would be a good idea to stick in the PNH DVD's I brought...
The horses were fed a couple of hours ago, it rained so much the man couldn't throw the hay out.
I am trying to keep my mind off the horses, but as you can tell it's not working so well! :)
I tracked my Level 2 Package and it arrived at Nita Jo's place Friday morning around 10:30 am... It's amazing what $20 can do, from NC to MI in about a day. I can't wait for the results, I also can't wait for the Fletcher tour stop... It's 13 days away and I don't even know what I am going to say to Pat & Linda. I am probably not going to be able to do anything the whole time, because of all the crying! I am glad I signed up as an ambassador, I love working with people esp. horse people. I am going to attemp to stop typing, I am only doing it because I am bored!
I will try and check in tommorrow,
xoxo m

No comments: