Sunday, March 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I just got back from walking on the cold beach, it was amazing! I love walking on the beach.
We are going to grab some grub then head on home, I am having fun here and will be back next weekend (maybe). I will be home around 3 pm est, I might have some time to do UDT, Friendly or some other small games Sundance or Bebe need to work on.
I watched some of the MARCH SC DVD and I loved it...
Backing Without Reins: Linda & Allure
I have not been exposed to this before, but figured this out with my LBI, SD. It's nice to know that what I was doing was right. Linda did a great job of explaining it and Allure did a great job of being SMART. Sundance knows how to do this very well, and Bebe hasn't been taught it yet. I find it interesting that after I taught him to back up by his tail he found it easier to back up without reins. I taught Bebe to back up by his tail 2 weeks ago, it took him about 10 minutes to get the concept, so I am guessing now that I have taught him to back up by his tail (so fast) He will be easier to teach when it comes to backing without reins.
Linda also had some burgundy breeches and some half chaps on... Hmm How Interesting. I just bought some half chaps just like hers last week.
I will post later tonight.
xoxo m

No comments: