Monday, March 10, 2008

Cancelled Lesson

I have been teaching a 54 year old single mother of a physically limited (but sweet!) child the past few months and she has learned more the past 2-3 months she has come to me than she has the past 3 years at another barn. I have seen her progress not only in her horsemanship skills but in her emotional fitness, physical strength and cognitive skills she is also learning it is okay to be "assertive, but not aggresive". She had to cancel today because of business reasons so I am going to do some taping this afternoon. I need to do it today anyway because Nita Jo needs the rest of it by Thursday before she leaves so I will know if I have officially passed before I leave for the tour stop. I hope it goes well... I think it will, Sundance is a good boy.

No comments: