Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yesterdays Taping

Yesterdays taping didn't go so well, it was actually comical now that I think about it!
The saddling portion went well but when we did the bridling portion I got the bridle mixed up and Sundance my little introvert was not patient enough to sit there with his head down for me to get it back in place... SO that was not passable material and then he was uncanningly hyper (uh, when is my LBI hyper?) when we performed the drop to trot and wanted to canter too much. So I was all unstable because my horse was over impulsive. Which he never is, so that wasn't passable either. On top of that while my mother was videoing the criteria (without a stand to prop up the camera) our cat was torturing her by clawing her and climbing up her leg so the camera wasn't stable either. The whole situation was funny, hopefully it won't happen again!
We will be ready to tape today, it was a process of elimination type thing.

No comments: