Monday, March 31, 2008

FLETCHER TOUR STOP




Here are some pictures taken by a friend of the tour stop, and the people attending.
Here is what I posted about the tour stop on the savvy forum...
THE WEEKEND WAS LIFECHANGING... again. Wow, my life starts now. I talked with Linda and Pat a few times privately and they now know me, know my goals, and have seen my website. Pat gave me a challenge and said it was great to meet me and will see me in Florida in a couple of years, I will be going down there for a long time for the courses, then maybe work for them because being an enthusiast isn't free, I will also hopefully be in Pat's Private Savvy Club and I will be down there for a while I believe. I have dedicated every single day to the program, what I do every minute of my life for the next two years are vital. I have to put my heart and soul into the program daily, my life has totally changed. MY LIFE HAS CHANGED! For the better, better than I ever imagined. I will need everyone's positive thoughts and prayers because of the wonderful challenging years ahead of me. A better way to put it, I HAVE CHANGED, my life has been transformed, my dreams are within grasp. The process in which I grasp the dream is the most important, I cannot get distracted. I am ready world, I am ready Pat... Look out!
Savvy ON!
Mariah Helms

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Just wanted to say I love your blog! It's really awesome!