Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello Sun, Hello Life

March 21, 2008 10:08 AM EST-
It is a beautiful sunny morning here at Myrtle beach, I have not yet been outside but it says it's 49 degrees out. I am just about to get ready and hop on the golf cart and take a ride, maybe the sun will warm me a bit. I wonder how the horses are today, I have a friend feeding for me and will call him sometime this afternoon and ask how the babies are. The horses are cut off from their normal pasture because a man is coming to spray our yard and the wind may blow the weed killer into that feild and hurt the horses. So they don't have as much room as they usually do, but they get along fine and get plenty of hay so I am not worrying about it. As of right now I will be coming home mid-monday, and then will have a busy week following up a Fletcher Tour stop. It is 7 days away to be exact, I am very excited about the tour. My mom is going to be taking me to the tour stop, even though the weekend is probably going to be very boring for her not being an enthusiast like me. I love her very much, she is so sweet and understanding of me and my passions. No one forget your family and never take them for granted, they are all you have in the end and a gift. So say thank you to your mom today! :) and always forgive the ones that hurt you, life is too short to hold a grudge. I am still hurt right now from the past few days but you don't dwell in the hurt and keep it in, it is better to walk in love than to make yourself miserable. Life is better than you think, live it while you can, and live it well. We are all truly blessed. :)
1 Thessalonians 5:10-13
xoxo m

No comments: