Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easters Eve


Saturday @ 12:15 PM EST-

The family is together and we are dying eggs! :)

I love dying easter eggs, they are so delicate and beautiful and you only get to do it once a year.

It is warm out, it is supposed to get up to 72 degrees so I have my shorts and a springy shirt on and am ready for the day. I bet it is a great day to ride at home, the horses must be enjoying the warmth today. I think today is going to be a great day, I usually start to get homesick whenever it gets close to feeding time for the horses but I WILL NOT get homesick today! :)

I called last night and my friend said the horses were doing fine and not to worry, they sent their love. So I will be a-o-k today, have a HAPPY easter eve and enjoy this beautiful saturday!

xoxo m

No comments: