Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dinner, Show & Horses?!


Saturday 5:00 PM EST-

We are going to go to a Dinner and Show with horses, it is called Dixie Stampede.

I have attended this show probably 5x overall and enjoy going to it more now because I know how to read horses, it is very interesting to me. I do believe I found most of the horses have Left Brained Intoverted horsenalities because of the repetition they go through with the shows week by week, I hope they rotate horses/performers for their mental health and physical health.

It takes a lot to wear out a horse but after weeks and weeks of performing it probably gets tiring. I was pleased with the treatment and handling of the horses the last time I attended.

I wish everyone knew how to read horses, it is amazing what that knowlege can reveal to you in so many aspects of life with horses and out of the equine world. It will be very interesting this afternoon, I am looking forward to it. The show starts at 6:30 PM EST, so we will leave in about an hour. :)

xoxo m

No comments: