Friday, April 11, 2008

April 10 & 11, 2008

April 11, 2008- Confidence for Horse and Human, and Video Taping Savvy!
Bebe
One of my students came over and did some confidence building tasks for the human and the horse, I did not really play with him and but he did get played with nonetheless.

Sundance
We trail rode over to our friends house and video taped our tasks we needed to redo. He wasn't as in tune as I would have liked him to be, nonetheless he did well. There was only one thing I wasn't sure of him passing (porcupine/driving HQ Liberty) but he did really good in the other DVD, and didn't do bad in this one. I re-did it a few times after the whole enchilada, so he did better after that, we even bowed at liberty at the end! I can't wait to video the tasks we missed for the riding part so we can send it in!


April 10, 2008- Confidence Building and Video Preparation

Bebe
Bebe did so much better yesterday, I guess it's because I took my time and got him thinking.
We did lots of thinking tasks and sideways, and also some undemanding time.

Sundance
My brother and I went to our friends house and we played with our liberty tasks, practicing for the videoing the next day. He did VERY well!
xoxo

No comments: