Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 16, 2008-

Sundance- Figure Eights
Sundance and I played with the shoulder game and then we did our double figure eights. For some reason he is having trouble getting the concept of staying on the circle, I make sure I am sitting more on the inside of his ribs so he has his ribs in the right position and makes it easy for him to circle. I guess it is boring for him, I just may need to be more persistent OR make it more interesting.
Bebe- Circling Success
Bebe's session went very well again! We played with Friendly: At liberty I can walk around him while slapping the ground violently without him looking stressed of agitated. Then we played with sideways which is getting SO much better! Then we did our circling, Bebe is catching up with Sundance. Sundance you'd better watch out!
Bebe is so very smart, he is so full of potential, I can't wait to see what he can do!
xoxo

No comments: