Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 28-29, 2008- Brother Starting Level One



Sundance Big time figure 8 Success
Day 1 and 2- We played with our figure eights and liberty both days, we are almost ready to tape our Freestyle Double Figure Eights! Yes!
Bebe HUGE Circling game Success!
Day 1 & 2- We played with our circling game, he now can do this by himself by his choice out in the open. INCLUDING a confident change of direction, I am very sure that I will make sure this will NEVER be boring for Bebe. We also played with bridless riding, he can now back, stop, turn etc. without a bridle. Good boy! Wow, what progress!

My brother is now starting the Parelli program in Level one with Breeze, my horse I originally assessed Level one with a year or so ago. She is a great candidate for my little brother, they BOTH catch on so fast! Brother is really wanting his red savvy string, I can't get him to stop talking about Parelli. It will be very nice to have a fellow PNHer to talk with here at my stables, a little 10 year old in Level 1! I am so proud of him!
xoxo

No comments: