Sunday, April 27, 2008

Liberty SUCCESS

Bebe- Liberty Success!

WOW! I was not expecting a good session today for some reason. Boy, was I wrong! Bebe did amazingly! We got about 4 full laps of the circling game and even a change of direction. He offered a lot more today too. He seemed more playful and willing about scary liberty. He was confident, which is great because a week or so ago he found that disconnection threatening between us. We also went out of the fence and did some UDT and moseying, what a GREAT session!
Tomorrow will no doubt be better!

Sundance- Figure eight Success
I had another BFO today, I knew if he was in a bigger circle he would do better at the figure eight but for some reason I did not apply that to the double eights and got frustrated, well we did big circles today and voila!

xoxo

No comments: