Friday, April 25, 2008

Bebe's First REAL Liberty Session!



Today Bebe surprised me with enough happiness and cooperation to start together his first Level 2 Liberty session! He just plain old amazed me, he was asking questions confidently and really honestly trying to figure out and do what mommy was asking. We did all but one of the 7 games at liberty, he is not quite ready for the circling game especially since we do not yet have a smaller round pen. I will continue to prepare him for the circling game at liberty and now try and finish up the rest of his skills at liberty, I do believe he will excel in this area and not take very long. After we finish up liberty we will be officially done with Level 2 groundwork, then while I finish him in Level 2 riding (which he is almost done with) I will be having him start his Level 3. I told you he was catching up with Sundance, he is so smart!

No comments: