Saturday, April 19, 2008

Equestrian Oceans

I wish it was an equestrian ocean! Hey, I can make our own little place savvy if I wanted too! But we don't even have any land here... darn! I will just stick to the books. I've got a red chest and shoulders from laying out at the pool for an hour with my nose stuck in Tom Dorrance's book, True Unity. What a great book, it's the kind of book where you have to read one sentence twice to really get what he's saying and when you do you get a BFO (blinding flash of the obvious) and a "Wow, I never thought of it that way!". It is a book Pat Parelli reads once a year, I will read it once a year too... It's the kind of book you read and get more out of it every year. Good thing I'm in love with learning, I don't think I could finish it if I wasn't. I highly recommend this book along with Dr. Miller's books, like Discovering the Ancient Secrets of the Horses Mind. That's a good one, I am reading it too along with some of his other books. Well, I need to scoot! Remember, keep it natural! :)

xoxo

No comments: