Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday at the Beach

I have read my books, surfed on the savvy club site and improved my website the past couple days. I'd say I've done a pretty good job. It is beautiful here, I will bring my camera next time so you all can see how beautiful it is down here. I am not sure when we leave, but I know it will be today. I have for once actually enjoyed a weekend here at the beach! But nonetheless I will be happy to be home. I have found laying and tanning on the beach to be addicting, listening to the crashing waves by your side and feeling the warm sand in your hands. I dream one day Sundance and I will ride on the beach! I have thought about me going to Florida in 1 & 1/2 years a lot this weekend, I cannot wait to go but have a lot of great things to accomplish in between then. Life is great, life is amazing when living your dreams! I am just so excited about life, my future, all the time, God has given me a purpose and I am fulfilling it. I hope you all can say the same, there is nothing like it! xoxo

No comments: