Monday, May 12, 2008

May 10-11, 2008




Bebe Learning to Stay
DAY 1- Bebe did not want to stick to me as much today, but we got it sorted out and our liberty session with the circling game went well.
DAY 2- The Liberty Session today went awesomly, tomorrow will be a blast too!

Sundance Carrot Stick Riding
DAY 1- We started out carrot stick riding sessions today, Sundance has a hard time moving just his forequarters in a circle when I ride so I helped him learn how to do that today.
DAY 2- Sundances forequarter and hindquarter circles bareback and bridless is getting better and better. He gets over impulsive when walking to the barn, not as in going fast but not listening as much as he should. I had to be savvy about him not wanting to listen today, maybe tomorrows session will be better. I am sure it will!

xoxo

No comments: