Friday, May 9, 2008

Liberty Quicky & Rearing Commands


Bebe Liberty Quicky

Bebe did amazingly today, no mishaps or miscommunication at all. We got everything done in half the time! He even did some cantering around me! He did awesome, I am so proud to have Bebe as my partner.


Sundance Rearing Commands

Well I got thinking, that a lot of Sundances so called 'Vices' have always been turned into something good on my part later on. Isn't rearing a vice? Can't it be something cool if you can turn it on and off anytime you want to? Well, he now can almost every time rear on command (I click at him and jump up with the carrot stick)! I was afraid he would get this confused with other commands but I picked a command that I never use and that is not similar to anything I have ever done. After that he wasn't so confused on what I was asking with the back up, it is much better than it was. His sideways is still improving! I am proud to have him as a partner too.
xoxo


No comments: