Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Email from Parelli Instructor Nita Jo Rush

Written on June 13, 2008 -

Hi Mariah,

Congratulations!! You pass your L2! I see lots of very nice improvement in Sundance's impulsion and attitude--good for you. I did make some comments/suggestions for continued progress and will email you with those when I return from PA next week. I couldn't locate the original assessment form--did you send it to me with the new DVD or did I keep it? I did have my email to you and so knew what you needed to re-do. If I'm supposed to have it, I'm sure I can find it, but didn't look hard today for it since I wasn't sure if you had it. :)You'll receive your certificate, pin and blue savvy string from Parelli in a few weeks. If you could email me your Savvy Club membership # so I can enter it, that would be great.How is Bebe the snake-bit pony? And are you definitely switching to him for L3? Hope you're having a good summer and not suffering in the heat. We could use a little heat up here!
Take care,

Nita Jo


Check out Nita Jo's Website at -
http://www.pnhsavvy.com/

No comments: