Saturday, June 7, 2008

June 5 & 6, 2008 - More Positivity, a BFO and Recovering Bebe

More Positivity with Sundance & a BFO
Bebe Recovering Quickly
June 5 & 6, 2008
Our sessions have been going GREAT! I cannot remember much from the fifth but I know I left the barn smiling, the session went much like it did on the fourth. On the sixth (Yesterday) *I* learned something NEW, you know have been working on our back up to the end of the 45 foot line? You know how boring it used to be? It is not as boring for him as it used be be but still is, but now I know how to keep his attention. It was definitley another BFO! When I back him up the only thing he expects to happen during the task is backing, and backing and more backing, not very fun huh? I don't think so either. Well now when I sense him getting bored I myself explode with energy and give him a real snappy send for a canter, and he goes of like 'What just happened? and speeds off.' SO in his next yo-yo's to come he will have to be alert because I could explode at any moment, like a bomb without a timer! I have only started to do this yesterday so we will see how it goes today and will post how it went. I am excited to see how it goes! Oh, and his flying lead changes are getting really good! So is pretty much everything else. I did Hill Therapy with Bebe yesterday but that is all I did, I didn't want to work him much with his swollen nose and he has a 4 hour lesson to teach with me today so I gave the swollen nosed baby a break.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to ask, what is a BFO?

The Alway Family said...

BFO - Blinding Flash of the Obvious! LOL
XOXO
m

Anonymous said...

wow, lol that is awesome!