Sunday, June 8, 2008

OH MY GOSH! If this is not acceptance, I don't know what is.

Okay, well I watched the Horse Catching DVD in the Success Series for the second time since last christmas and decided now that I actually comprehend the concept they are trying to get across, i'd try it. I went out 2 times since lunch time to give them some scratches and be a personal fly repellant, and sneak some treats. The third time I came out Sundance just perked his ears up and almost got into a trot to come to me, all the horses came bombarding me trying to show me all their itchy spots. Well, after some itchy time I went up to Bebe and decided to move my fingers like a horses mouth and groom at the horses friendly spot, their withers. Well, I started to feel 2 little (snake bitten) lips wiggling across my back! Bebe was grooming me back, just like a part of the herd. *happy tears* I now feel accepted even more by Bebe, I knew he would be a great partner. What a big step in our relationship... wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a great feeling! When you're just in the middle of horses, there is nothing more natural than that!