Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oops! I haven't posted in a while.

Shame on me! Ya'll are going to have to start to use some phase 4 and email me when I don't post. Well, things have been so busy around here, I have re-planned a play day, everything is going to be magnificent! I have been busy as a project leader for a new Parelli book coming out, ordered a NATURAL PERFORMER, also ordered a couple Parelli bridles with my certificates for being an ambassador at the Fletcher tour stop, did my end of grade tests, found out I may be going to the Jacksonville tour stop in October, ending hill therapy, doing lessons and introducing new students and I don't know what else! Life is amazing... or should I say beautiful. I was so excited after my end of grade tests, I was told after everything was graded that I was at ending the third year of college level. I feel really smart now, I am only in the 11th grade! Everything with the horses are going magnificent, Sundance and I are having so much fun together. Everything is improving so much except for the backing to the end of the 45 foot line which has improved but not a lot, but I don't care! You know why? Because Sundance is happy and we are improving in every other area, we are ready to move on. Bebe's little nose is 99.9% better, no longer swollen but a little bit harder than normal. He is improving physically through hill therapy and is becoming more balanced through our Level 3 ground work, as I said a couple days ago I am making the choice to take things slower with the cantering sideways task. Slow and right beats fast and wrong, slow and right builds fast and right, and let me tell you it's working! I am almost ready to move on with him too. So all in all life is good, actually better than that, it's magnificent all thanks to the creator of heaven and earth, my father God, my family and their never ending support and my inspiration and mentor Pat Parelli. Thank you!

No comments: