Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nocturnal Learners - July 17 & 18, 2008


July 17-18, 2008
Those two days went by so fast! It was a blast though. I had some great break throughs on the 17th with both of them. With Sunday and Bebe I played on the 45 foot line with our Level 3 tasks in Stage 2. They are not on the same exact tasks but they are close!
Break throughs
Sunday
  1. Cantered 8 full laps on 45 foot line.
  2. Sideways whilst I stay still is a lot better.
  3. Rapport is TONS better.
  4. Chase The Tiger is helping him feel motivated before each session.

Bebe

  1. He learnt side pass toward mommy! Offered it actually.
  2. He is trusting me more.
  3. He was GREAT with all the students on our play day.

Yes, we had our play day on the 19th and it ROCKED our extra tall cowboy boot socks off. I don't have any good pictures yet that I'd like to share of the whole group but will write about it in detail later.

The moral of the story is we are PROGRESSING, and it feels great.

1 comment:

Katie Oostman said...

I love it- 'extra tall cowboy socks!' Keep rocking them!