Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 24, 25 & 26, 2008 - Progress and Rain!

Click here > http://www.zazzle.com/savvysundance to visit my creators page to buy South Charlotte Savvy Club and Patch of Heaven Stables products.

My video has made it! It is now on http://www.foxpointfarm.com/ under the video section. Check out all the other videos made by Charlotte, I am so proud of her!








Edited SCSC Logo - Now with Carrot Stick!







































































Boy have we gotten some rain today and yesterday, our lake is so full it is covering the driveway and flooding into our pasture! We are so blessed, last year we were all suffering from a horrible drought. I am so glad we are not going through that again! You all will be happy to find that we have made some great progress, lots of good stuff. Bebe has found a lot more confidence in walking and TROTTING! on the 45 foot line, yesterday we took a break from online and did some liberty in our arena. I think him playing on the 45 foot line and getting out in the arena, way out help him discover it is okay to get that far from mommy. He trotted two laps by himself around the arena, he did great. We did the pattern 'put your nose on it' at liberty, he caught on really fast and did some very long distance 'put your nose on it'! I was so proud of him, he did so well. Sundance cantered 17 laps Monday and 20 laps at liberty yesterday, he stopped 2 times to ask mom if what he was doing was right (He used to never ask mom questions, so I am letting him do this because he is doing SO well and trying very hard.) but other than that he didn't need any motivation. I am glad he is asking questions a lot, he needs too! His ears used to always stay so back, but now they are forward asking "What's next?!" and I love it! He is now picking up his right lead because I am asking him to canter to the right at liberty, and he will now VERY gracefully walk, trot and canter at 6 feet (half of 12 ft line). We also did some flank rope driving for the first time Monday, he caught on REALLY fast, our next task is to do it at liberty. That's how fast he caught on! We have also been enjoying liberty driving. Can't you see the difference I have to adapt to with Sundance and Bebe? Bebe needs it reeally slooowwww with very low energy, and Sundance needs things REALLY fast, progress really fast and needs high hard core energy. I love having to adapt to that difference, it makes me even more emotionally fit and best of all SAVVY! Life is beautiful, even in the confusion... because you learn so much. I love my babies, I love the journey, I love being on this mission... becoming the best person and horsewoman I can be and changing the lives of horses and humans, making their dreams come true and in the progress mine coming true.

No comments: