Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dreams do come true! With your support.

As you all know, my dreams are coming true! Sundance and I performing at 2 mini-conferences.You know the 7 keys to success too right?

Attitude

Knowledge

Tools

Techniques

Time

Imagination

Support

Well, the opportunity I have been given is of course a once and a life time kind of thing. A lot of Parelli enthusiasts dreams, something no one gets to do. It is also not a 100% yes, more yes than no but not a 'yes'. So those of you that believe in me, have followed me, see how hard I have worked and want to see me succeed and live my dreams... I ask of you something very simple. Please pray for me, please pray that this dream will come true, that I will be performing 2 times next year. If there are those that have different religious beliefs than I, I hope you will send positive thoughts my way, because they are just as effective. If you all will pray for me or send positive thoughts my way, once a week, I do believe this dream will come true. It means the world to me, and if you do this I am sure you are helping form my destiny. You do make a difference in my life! Thank you so much.

 

All my love,

Mariah Helms

savvysundance@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Erin:: said...

Hey, that is awsome that you might perform!.. i wish you were coming to harrisburg so i could see it! well i'll be praying for ya!
-Erin( savvy club member)

Jeanne said...

I'm sending out my support and prayers! May all your PNH Dreams come true. I look forward to seeing the show!

Katie Hufton said...

Of course! We're behind you 100%, girl.
" Shoot for the moon and if you miss, at least you'll land among the stars."

Love,

Katie :)