Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thanks All!

Thanks all for the comments! I am VERY excited too! I just got done talking with Charlotte and here's the scoop...

She went to Pat's house last night with Pat Parelli, Mark Weiler and Neil Pye and are getting the Legal things sorted out for the Parelli Kids. Everything is going great! She also told me Amy Book and some other people got their Level 4 strings yesterday at the conference. She also said that we will more than likely be performing in Tennessee and if the schedule goes right with the World Paint Show we will be performing in Florida too! I am about to explode again. I really hope Florida will work out too! I will be going to Charlotte's on Thursday and we will be talking forever and crying, so I am excited! I just got done talking with Fran too, she has almost lost her voice from screaming so it was fun chatting with her. Their about to leave now, it's 7:30 their time and 9:30 ours. She got to dance with Pat last night, what fun! Pat's a booger too, such a confident LBE. He's going to be fun to toy with, figure him out and mess with his brain. *evil laugh* Will be getting an update right after the conference, will post what I know. XOXO

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

OMG, Mariah, that's INCREDIBLE!!! How awesome! Is this something that you can cross off your list now? Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

What's this about Conference in Tennessee? Are they having more than one? OMG I could actually make it to the one in TN!

Now I'm giddy! :-D

(wyldehorse63 on SC Forum)

Katie Oostman said...

Can I just say I am reining in the green head of you know what, but then again I am SO incredibly excited for you it is ridiculous. Sundance will do amazing as he always does! I'm praying for you and hope to see your preformance! Blow us away!

<3

Katie