Saturday, September 6, 2008

SCREAM!

I just talked with Charlotte (http://foxpointfarm.com/) at the Savvy Conference, and she said the Parelli Kids probably will be performing at the conference next year and I  WILL TOO! I  will be performing with Sundance, at a savvy conference next year! AHHH! It will be either in Tennessee in January or Florida in October. I AM GOING TO EXPLODE! I also got done talking with Fran (http://savvyup.blogspot.com/) and she will be telling Pat and Linda hello for me, since I know them. Once again, I am going to EXPLODE!

3 comments:

Eden said...

OMG, that is freaking incredible! OMG, OMG, OMG! Thats amazing, girl. Congratulations, that's awesome. I might come and watch you because my mom and I are talking about going to the Savvy Conference next year! Once again, congrats, that's so cool!

bsavvy4skip said...

Awsome blog, awsome page. Love the scripture and music. I just stared a blog page too! I am excited for you and hope you ride in Florida! We plan to be there and will cheer ya on.
Phillipians 4:13

Katie Oostman said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!!!! I can't wait! I want to wath it, that is such a great opportunity for you! Congrats, looking forward to updates! I want to scream to!!!!