Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Parelli Kids Performance Pictures and Recollection of Thoughts

Here is the link to all the Parelli Kids pictures I have so far, they actually turned out pretty good... you will be able to see my "intense thought" face in a couple of pictures, actually kind of funny.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Helmscdts/200810Oct?authkey=EVmorzpJQoo

Thanks for the pictures Janice!

I felt like I did a horrible job as soon as I got done with the performance, I always feel like that when I get done with a demo or a show. But now that I look back, we actually did really good! I was looking at the pictures, and Sundance and I always looked like we were mirroring... I didn't know he mirrored me so much! Almost in every picture, we are looking in the same directions and moving our bodies in the same way. He even mirrored my personality and energy, I thought he wasn't listening to me, a little to nervous and scattered. But now that I look back, he was just MIRRORING MY ENERGY AND PERSONALITY! We felt and acted the same, how COOL is that! I mean amazing, we are a lot more connected than I have been able to sense and recognize, thanks Jesse for helping me become more sensitive and have more of a feel... there is so much more to this partnership and so  much more sensitivity than I thought there was... it's amazing.

No comments: