Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jesse Peters 3 Hour Private Lesson Pictures and Notes

Here are 80 pictures of the lesson, quite easy to view considering all the pictures.


http://picasaweb.google.com/parellifuture5starinstructor/JessePetersPrivateLessonSession#


This lesson went better than I expected, and have many more savvy arrows for both of the horses now that I understand them more.


I've got 5-6 pages of notes written down!


Notes for Sundance


NOTES ADDED LATER


Notes for Bebe



MORE NOTES ADDED LATER


Bebe is OFFICIALLY figured out, he IS a Left Brained Introvert on the POSITIVE chart and a Right Brained Introvert on the POSITIVE chart. He is not an average, stick your tongue out LBI. He is not the average RBI, scared and intimidated. He is a very centered, balanced horse that needs a leader that understands what he needs, I am that leader now.


I would LOVE comments, are you all out there?

2 comments:

Jo said...

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this comment, but I just want to say thank you to you!
I've been reading your blog for a while now, and the determination you have to live your dream is just WOOW!

The way you have planned out everything you want out of your life shows me that it is possible, and honestly you are a HUGE HUGE inspiration to me and I don't know how to say thank you!!

I am HORRIBLE with words, and I never manage to convey what I mean so please bear with me! (hopefully my communication with my horse isn't so muddled)

You truly are blessed with everything you have, and it seems to me that your family are encouraging you to do what it is YOU want, and some how that makes me feel good!!

it shows me that if i REALLY want something, i can do it, and i WILL.

I guess the point of this post is just to say, keep going where you are going, because .... well...i guess you deserve it.

Jo

The Alway Family said...

Hello Jo,

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean a lot and make a big difference. I like your blog, very neat... love the pictures. It looks like you are well on your way! What are your dreams?

XOXO

Mariah Helms